Join the Family!
Benvenuti Oil is a well-established and growing family owned company serving homes in Southeastern, CT since 1950.
Benvenuti Oil, located in Waterford, CT has been a family owned and operated company since 1950. Our core objective has been to create long lasting relationships with our customers and provide world class service. The quality of our service is evident through the reviews of our company and our continuous growth. In 2021, Benvenuti expanded even further by taking over the operations of General Oil. Our employees, that are like family to us, represent our company each day and put forth their best effort to provide our customers with excellent service.
Our generous compensation plans include competitive pay, health insurance, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, disability coverage, retirement plan with company match, employee discounts, sick time, vacation time, paid holidays and more!!
We are always accepting applications for Oil Delivery Drivers and licensed HVAC Technicians. If you are looking to join a company you can be proud to represent and that values you, please reach out- we would love to hear from you!
HVAC Service Technician- At Benvenuti, we pride ourselves on providing high quality service to our customers along with excellent customer service. We are looking for a Service Technician whose values align with our own and that wants to be part of a team that feels like family. With Benvenuti, you will deliver excellence in customer service as you efficiently perform high-quality maintenance, service, repairs, and installations for our customers Heating and Cooling needs. To be successful in this role, safety and customer satisfaction should be a top priority.
Job will include work on residential Boilers, Furnaces, Water Heaters, Oil Tanks, Ductless Systems, Heat Pumps and Air Handlers. Our service area is southeastern CT focusing primarily from Old Lyme to Norwich to Pawcatuck. Pay based on license, experience and qualifications. Job includes company vehicle, cell phone, laptop, medical benefits, retirement plan with company match, paid training, vacation, holiday, sick time, on-call pay and overtime.
- Perform annual heating and cooling maintenance along with safety checks.
- Diagnose issues and make recommendations when necessary.
- Perform repairs to cooling and heating systems.
- Assist with/ carry-out new equipment installations.
- Ensure compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees and supervisors.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the service team, Service Manager and/or office staff.
- 3+ years’ experience residential oil heating & cooling equipment
- State of Connecticut S10, S2 or equivalent trade license
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Reliable with a positive attitude
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Have your own hand tools
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of residential heating systems
- Available to work overtime
If this sounds like you, please send us your resume below!
Send us your resume!